I was recently tagged by my good blogging buddy Isaya to do this 10 things tag, where you list 10 things you love and 10 things you hate (or strongly dislike). Thanks for the tag, and let's get into it! Btw, I'm gonna start with the dislikes so we can end this post on a positive note. :)
10 things I dislike1. Popping gum.
When I hear someone popping their gum, it drives me absolutely insane. It's so bad, I'm actually a little concerned about how much it bothers me.
2. Getting cut off in traffic
3. When your polish chips right after painting your nails
4. When your bangs don't cooperate
I do it all the time, and it sucks. Why, me?
6. When there's no wifi
7. When people interrupt you
8. People who can't make a joke without being a jerk
If you can't be funny without being an asshole, you're not funny.
9. People who aren't willing to change their minds
10. Being hangry
It's very real.
10 things I love
I feel like everyone says it, but I truly come alive in fall. Watch out, world.
4. Tori Kelly
I was listening to hear while making this list, so naturally she's included.
5. The smell of honeysuckle
Aka the best smell in the world.
6. When you get a great parking spot
Quotes, writing, reading .... words are powerful.
9. Being with my friends
10. Being by myself